Are What You Eat
- Your body needs nutrients from high quality, naturally grown whole-foods, to produce health.
- No drug can replace good nutrition, but good nutrition can help reduce or eliminate the need for drugs.
- Poor quality foods are a major cause of degenerative disease.
- Poor farming methods and factory produced foods have created a nutritional crisis in America.
- Locally grown foods are the best source of good nutrition.
- High-quality, organically grown, whole-food supplements help close the gap between what we should eat and what we do eat.
Think of nutrition like this. . .
There Are Three Types Of Foods
HIGH NUTRIENT, LIVING, WHOLE-FOODSNaturally Grown Vegetables, Fruits, Berries, Whole Grains, Beans, Seeds, Unprocessed Animal Products
These are our only source of the thousands of nutrients we need for health.
EMPTY-CALORIE, DEAD, FACTORY-FOODS
PROCESSED, PACKAGED, FACTORY FOODS
HIGH IN CALORIES - NO NUTRITION
Sugary Foods (Soft Drinks, Alcoholic Drinks, Candy, Cookies, Ice Cream)
French Fries, Potato Chips, Corn Chips Most Cooking Oils & Salad Dressings
Processed Grains (Bread, crackers, Dry Cereal, Pasta)
These empty calorie foods are major causes of the chronic, degenerative diseases of our time (obesity, heart disease, diabetes, stroke, and Alzheimers).
Synthetic Chemicals (Food Colors, Preservatives, Bad Fats)
Lunch Meats, Processed Cheese, Ice Cream, Soft Drinks, Alcohol
French Fries, Potato Chips, Corn Chips, Many Cooking Oils & Salad Dressings